CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sarah jessica Parker Lovely Review

Hey peeps,

Assalamualaikum!

My second entry for today?
What happened to me??
two blog posts in a day??

Alright,
I'll go straight to the point
I just find that this guy has reviewed SJP Lovely in a very particular way!



Yeah, i bought one for myself not long ago.
I was convinced by the reviews in the magazine saying that
this is one of the top 10 frangrances sold over the world!

I was so curious about this fragrance,
and decided to buy one for myself.
After bought it,
I find it quite hard to have a suitable moment to wear it.
I usually wear perfume based on my in situ mood.
in situ?? so science!
I mean my current mood before i put on any fragrances.

SJP Lovely has a strong smell
Very feminine, classy and floral-herbal fragrance.
I think evening wear should be the most suitable time to put it on.
I love my perfume.

With that, I conclude my entry for today.
Happy Monday for Malaysians :D
Daa!






0 0 comment: